Growing Obesity Awareness and Rising Demand for Healthy Diet to Drive Artificial Sweetener Sales in 2021-2031According to data recently released by Fact.MR, the artificial sweeteners market is are expected to grow at a CAGR of over 3% over the forecast period 2021-2031. The report estimates that the market value will surpass US$2 billion by the end of 2021, making a positive jump of US$1.8 billion in 2020 . Growing concerns about obesity are leading to rapid and widespread consumer acceptance of healthy diets. Artificial sweeteners can improve health and compensate for a poor diet.
Request a sample to stay ahead of your competition.
Key players covered in the Artificial Sweeteners Market research report are:
- Rocket Brothers
- Ajinomoto Co., Ltd.
- JK Sucralose
- McNeil Nutrition
- NutraSweet Property Holdings, Inc.
- Hermes Sweetener Co., Ltd.
- MORITA KAGAKU KOGYO CO. LTD.
- pure circle
- Sunwin Stevia International, Inc.
- Zydus Wellness Co., Ltd.
Contact a research analyst for detailed information.
Main sectors covered
- type of product
- Aspartame-based artificial sweeteners
- Artificial Acesulfame-Potassium Sweetener (Ace-K)
- Sucralose-based artificial sweetener
- Saccharin-based artificial sweetener
- Artificial cyclamate sweetener
- Others (Neotam, Advantam)
- end use application
- artificial sweeteners for beverages
- Artificial sweeteners for dairy products
- Artificial sweeteners for confectionery and confectionery
- Artificial sweeteners for dietary supplements
- Artificial sweeteners for spreads
- Artificial sweeteners for pharmaceutical use
- Artificial sweeteners for personal care applications
- Artificial sweeteners for other uses
- powdered artificial sweetener
- artificial sweetener tablets
- artificial sweetener syrup
Information for each supplier includes:
- Company profile
- SWOT analysis
- Key market information
- market share
- Revenue, price and gross margin
What insights does the Artificial Sweeteners market report provide readers?
- Artificial sweeteners fragmentation by product type, end use and region.
- Comprehensive assessment of upstream raw materials, downstream demand and current market environment.
- Collaboration, R&D projects, acquisitions and product launches of each artificial sweetener player.
- It explains in detail various government regulations on the consumption of artificial sweeteners.
- The impact of modern technologies such as big data and analytics, artificial intelligence and social media platforms on global artificial sweeteners.
Full access to this report is provided at:
This report covers Artificial Sweeteners market insights and assessments such as: This is beneficial for all players involved in the Artificial Sweeteners market.
- Data on recently introduced regulations and their impact on key industries and demand for artificial sweeteners
- Latest industry analysis of the Artificial Sweeteners Market along with key analysis of market drivers, trends and influencing factors.
- Analysis of major artificial sweeteners market trends and changing consumer preferences in key industries.
- Evolution of demand and consumption of artificial sweeteners in various products
- Key trends highlighting funding from top investors across multiple countries
- New investment opportunities in different technologies and types of products or services
- Comprehensive Data and Competitive Analysis of Major Artificial Sweeteners Players
- Sales of the artificial sweeteners market in the United States will grow at a steady pace, driven by growing consumer confidence and economic recovery.
- The demand forecast for artificial sweeteners in Europe remains stable, with many countries like the UK, France and Germany focusing on driving growth
Your Questions About the Artificial Sweeteners Market Report Include:
- How has the market for artificial sweeteners developed?
- What is the current and future outlook for the global Artificial Sweeteners market by region?
- What are the challenges and opportunities of artificial sweeteners?
- Why is the consumption of artificial sweeteners the highest in the region?
- Which segment of the year should exceed the segment?
For more information about Fact.MR trend report:-
A differentiated market research and consulting agency! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1000 companies trust us to make the most important decisions. We have offices in the United States and Dublin, and our global headquarters are in Dubai. Our experienced consultants use the latest technology to extract hard-to-find information, but USP believes in the trust our clients place in our expertise. Its coverage is broad, ranging from automotive and Industry 4.0 to healthcare and retail, but even the most specialized categories can be analyzed. Tell us your goals and we will become a competent research partner.
Republic of Korea
21st Floor, 136 Sejong-daero, Seoul
Phone: +1 (628) 251-1583
E-mail: [email protected]